Langsung ke konten utama

The Healing Power of Psychoneuronimmune






“The viruses worked when you would believe you sick, it would happen to you. The more you scare, the more it comes close. Your bodies produce immune system based on your thought. So it's super important things to feed your thought”


In a situation like this.. stay still at home to reduce the contagion of the virus, apply that warning in your daily routine, and listen to your government. But.. stay chill. Calm and peace are the keys. The world we live in is too noisy. As an introvert, I almost give thanks to corona who made this temporary peace. I know, I know. You would label me selfish. But isn't it a time to reflect? With our democratic system, politic, public seekers, invasion, even the war.. it just brings more chaos. So these viruses came and created a silence. But nothing different, both of them still made us live in anxiety. And did you realize that the smooth line between crowd and silent is peace? Whatever will happen.. when you have a wave of peace, even in chaos or silence, you’re still rocking.

We might be unconscious.. as if curious about information, we jeopardy the key to a healthy living that we should keep instead. It's rarely underestimated by people.. the power of psycho immune.
Our body, mind, and spirit constantly communicate with each other. The mind.. give a signal to your body to act as the soul desires. So they are very important to attend to what you give to your mind. Immune System is the body’s work that is induced by the mind. How is it work? Well, it's too scientific to explain. So just skip its, if you hate science. But I linked below for you that so realistic 😊😊.

So, how will you stop it to increase your immune?

First, stop thinking negatively. I know-how much that fear influence you. But How can you be infected by fear without its infected by peace? Why can fear transmitted you while peace cannot? Relax.. its not your fault. It's not anybody fault. Instinctively, humans tend to like something that negative rather than positive. Human nature is like this. We tend to use to think about people who ignore us than people who really care about us. We tend distracted by things that bother us than things that make us happy. What’s the matter? The curiosity. From Aristoteles era, Pluto, etc, humans always ask. This made humans inherit that curious nature. Positive things that happen within us are no longer interesting to our asking. But negative things that happen even meaningless,  we will appreciate that challenging feeling. That’s why a bad report, will be more enthusiastic with researching and processing it in our mind. But.. like oil and water in a bowl, they will not able to unite. Negative and positive thoughts will not unite to become neutral. Never! Which one you fill more? If there is more oil in the bowl than water, the water will sink by the density of the oil. If more water, the oil will sink by the density of water. Positive thoughts will defeat negative ones. How much curiosity is it, if you force every single day to consume positive things.. then, negative this won’t attract you anymore. It won’t over your thought again.


“The intellectual citizen won’t read a bad report when they were surfing in a critical situation. Besides the focus on life-giving reading”
       

Second, stop consume any bad reports. Why did we like a piece of bad news?  because we enjoyed that which came from that bad news. Like we enjoy a fear came from a horror movie. Instead of stop watching, we tend to wanna more and more. Naturally, that feeling increases our adrenaline. That is the same hormone that appears when we felt crazy enthusiastic. And it makes us feel a new sensation, that makes curios to keep see bad things So based this, for you who really enjoy these bad things...please rethought about another person that has not some reaction like you with this bad report. I truly suggest you.. if you can’t stop consuming, stop sharing. Because unfortunately, for some people.. this bad feeling actually became a gap for them to feel down. The human brain too full of mystery. As smart as we are in research, we can’t guess what kinda output produced by the brain every person in manage information. In another part of the world, someone who positive corona do suicide for fear of abandoned in public. Differently from some people who actually feel their lives are more meaningful during the quarantine.
       
I wrote this for you who feel that fear. It isn’t something that can be enjoyed. Trust me, I really know how it feels like. When everyone could easily read a bad report without felt apprehensive or easily watch a horror movie without hype anxiety and even easily share a bad report without felt guilt to another person's mentality. Please attend to my handwriting here. You don’t need to read all news, you don’t need to listen to all words. So far, whatever you read and hear. they are enough. You think the news is important to add your insights? Agreed. But you don’t have to swallow everything. There is no motivation and knowledge out there. Instead of you looking for insights and information, you explore fear and panic more.

Please read how to prevent and treat, how to wash your hands, How to make your own hand sanitizer with WHO standard, how should behave during social distancing. Don’t read and hear any more about how many people have been infected, how many the death toll died (by the way.. they are not victims, they are patient), etc. if you afraid of dying, don’t read about death. Focus on life-giving reading.

What are you consuming today, it’ll be your food. Your thought will give a command to your bodies. Its acts like us.. “Hey, this guy believes in a healthy life, let us do a proliferation with those health cells to support her/his pretension!”. But, if what you consume are fear, anxiety, worries, sick’s imagination, etc. who knows what will happen to your bodies with that point of view. You’ll more weak.. and weak. And you do not realize it. Like stress that’s often overlooked and slowly penetrates the defenses of our mind so it erodes our strength. Until finally, we always just will shock, surprise, dumbfounded by a guy who suddenly gets depression. So that’s the case with psycho immunity which oft underestimated by people.

“We can’t handle a bird from flying over our head. But we can handle them make a nest in our hair”

Postingan populer dari blog ini

HELLO MY WORLD, IT'S GOOD TO BE COMEBACK.

I found I stopped blogging around 6 years and want to make some new faces within. Six years.. I lost inspiration, most energy, and motivation. So today, with the first publishing after many years I want to say hi and thanks to everyone who pushed me to start writing again. You will find something different like new content. Previously, I just write an opinion and random things here. So, I added health and science stuff. I am using English in a few contents from now. I know I am not an expert in English like many of my friends. And you will find so much bad grammar here. But I am trying to expand my area and develop my knowledge. Honestly, I had a lot of unconfident either. But I felt like I can’t stop. I want to do something that many people around my life rarely do. So with my unconfident, I will write in 2 languages. I am sorry if you feel uncomfortable with my bad English. You just don’t have to read the English content or you can leave this blog like.. forever. This blog ...

Hi, my name is FOMO

Based on the true event. As a student, we have to pay to attend 24/7 in WhatsApp just to check out our mess schedule. Our campus system never had a fixed schedule for learning activities. So, our leader must call the lecture every single day just to check out if they won't teach us tomorrow. That how I start to get those symptoms.  Sometimes, the lecture replies to our leader's message at 10 pm and he would inform that confirmation at 11 pm. I never sleep at more than 12 pm inactive day till one day, I got inform at 11.45 pm that we will start study at 8 am on the next day. I slept early and woke up at 7.50 am. So, I became the crazy girl who runs to the faculty without took a shower at all. Even to brush my teeth, I didn’t have enough time. I had been late and can’t enter class many times because of that. I confess that I have bad time management. To sleep, eat, study, take a bath, I still confuse to decided which activity should I start. But in fact, I had a bad s...

5 Manfaat Ikut Program KKN Tematik Covid 19 Daring.

5 Manfaat Ikut Program KKN Tematik Covid 19 Daring.  KKN Tematik Covid 19 2020 Unsplash.com/Gaelle Marcel Sebagai tindak lanjut dari upaya penanganan Covid 19 melalui program Relawan Covid 19 Nasional (RECON) dan implementasi Tridharma perguruan tinggi melalui kebijakan Kampus Merdeka, Merdeka Belajar, Ditjen Dikti Kemdikbud berkolaborasi dengan BNPB, AIPKI, ISMKI dan dukungan berbagai  stakeholders , menyelenggarakan program Kuliah Kerja Nyata Tematik (KKNT) yang terkait dengan Covid 19. Salah satu tema dalam program KKNT ini ialah “Covid 19 – Daring”. Nah, pelaksanaan KKNT daring (dalam jaringan) ini cenderung membuat peserta merasa bosan dibandingkan luring (luar jaringan). Selain karena mereka tidak bisa berkumpul bersama rekan satu tim, pengadaan program kerja pun terbatas jika dilakukan hanya dari rumah sehingga KKN tidak terlihat menarik lagi. Tetapi jika melihat  benefit  yang ditawarkan setelah program KKNT Covid 19 ini selesai, kita pasti akan kembali mempe...