Langsung ke konten utama

A Contradiction of Hand Sanitizer Self Making





"We have sworn to serve, don't we? Become valuable in public, don't we have to find an alternative way?"


a few weeks ago, I share how to make your own hand sanitizer. I said we could use alcohol >60%, aloe vera, and essential oil. And .. I've got sooo many responses from senior, ya know 😊

"you must use WHO standard if u re the real pharmacy student"
"With your comparative concentration is totally wrong"
"because of that, alcohol become expensive either"
"I dare you, this is not effective at all"
"if made a medical product as simple as it is, we have been married aloong time ago. not been surf to a more professional degree"

okay, okay... sssttt πŸ€πŸ˜‘

first, lemme check out the WHO standard. I linked below that explanation.
Now, where did exactly we get the peroxide? How did we, as an ordinary guy buy that? It's too difficult sourcing satisfactory peroxide resulted in the need to import in five sites. And our country still imports 96% active substance of drug.
By attending the peroxide principle worked, which is an antimicrobial agent like paraben.. we can use essential oil instead. 😊

With glycerine, I knew its produced by local suppliers in most cases. But... WHO also told us that other humectants or emollients may be used for skincare, provided that they are affordable, available locally, miscible (mixable) in water and alcohol, non-toxic, and hypoallergenic. So, aloe vera from nature republ*c able to use, cann't it? 

Next, about my comparative concentration. Don't even WHO standard again! We knew that alcohol 70% no need a dilution more. Just do it like a wash soap. I totally wrote on my post that you had to use alcohol 96% if we want to mix it with aloe vera. because it potentially made an irritation to our hands. but with essential oil, I unconscious to inform that it's not a fragrance. The addition of fragrances is not recommended because of the risk of allergic reactions. Sorry about that. But we still have to use essential oil as an antimicrobial agent.

Then, about alcohol that potentially becomes expensive either. bruuuhhhhπŸ˜‘, C'mon. How significant the increase of alcohol's price instead of the hand sanitizer it owns? I bought a hand sanitizer made by a professional pharmacy and it cost five bucks. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘. Well, don't blame us if we tend to make our new product. it's all about cost-effectiveness.

You've said, "if made a medical product as simple as it is, we have been married aloong time ago. not been surf to a more professional degree". Okay, question!πŸ–Are you distracted by my alternative way and simple innovation? Making a medical product is totally hard. Agreed.


"I know how exactly that hard to formulate it. So with these hard situations too, let's we less do the hardness"

Postingan populer dari blog ini

HELLO MY WORLD, IT'S GOOD TO BE COMEBACK.

I found I stopped blogging around 6 years and want to make some new faces within. Six years.. I lost inspiration, most energy, and motivation. So today, with the first publishing after many years I want to say hi and thanks to everyone who pushed me to start writing again. You will find something different like new content. Previously, I just write an opinion and random things here. So, I added health and science stuff. I am using English in a few contents from now. I know I am not an expert in English like many of my friends. And you will find so much bad grammar here. But I am trying to expand my area and develop my knowledge. Honestly, I had a lot of unconfident either. But I felt like I can’t stop. I want to do something that many people around my life rarely do. So with my unconfident, I will write in 2 languages. I am sorry if you feel uncomfortable with my bad English. You just don’t have to read the English content or you can leave this blog like.. forever. This blog ...

Hi, my name is FOMO

Based on the true event. As a student, we have to pay to attend 24/7 in WhatsApp just to check out our mess schedule. Our campus system never had a fixed schedule for learning activities. So, our leader must call the lecture every single day just to check out if they won't teach us tomorrow. That how I start to get those symptoms.  Sometimes, the lecture replies to our leader's message at 10 pm and he would inform that confirmation at 11 pm. I never sleep at more than 12 pm inactive day till one day, I got inform at 11.45 pm that we will start study at 8 am on the next day. I slept early and woke up at 7.50 am. So, I became the crazy girl who runs to the faculty without took a shower at all. Even to brush my teeth, I didn’t have enough time. I had been late and can’t enter class many times because of that. I confess that I have bad time management. To sleep, eat, study, take a bath, I still confuse to decided which activity should I start. But in fact, I had a bad s...

5 Manfaat Ikut Program KKN Tematik Covid 19 Daring.

5 Manfaat Ikut Program KKN Tematik Covid 19 Daring.  KKN Tematik Covid 19 2020 Unsplash.com/Gaelle Marcel Sebagai tindak lanjut dari upaya penanganan Covid 19 melalui program Relawan Covid 19 Nasional (RECON) dan implementasi Tridharma perguruan tinggi melalui kebijakan Kampus Merdeka, Merdeka Belajar, Ditjen Dikti Kemdikbud berkolaborasi dengan BNPB, AIPKI, ISMKI dan dukungan berbagai  stakeholders , menyelenggarakan program Kuliah Kerja Nyata Tematik (KKNT) yang terkait dengan Covid 19. Salah satu tema dalam program KKNT ini ialah “Covid 19 – Daring”. Nah, pelaksanaan KKNT daring (dalam jaringan) ini cenderung membuat peserta merasa bosan dibandingkan luring (luar jaringan). Selain karena mereka tidak bisa berkumpul bersama rekan satu tim, pengadaan program kerja pun terbatas jika dilakukan hanya dari rumah sehingga KKN tidak terlihat menarik lagi. Tetapi jika melihat  benefit  yang ditawarkan setelah program KKNT Covid 19 ini selesai, kita pasti akan kembali mempe...