Langsung ke konten utama

K BYE, 2020


Superbly thank you for this big year. 2020 is the year while I was much grateful. The year that I've never expected. The year when my life suddenly got easier. The year when I become more confident. The year when I found my favorite things to do. The year when I know what I have to do the next year. The year when I couldn't even see anything live, but I was happy. The year when I shouldn't see my enemies.  The year when I didn't see people who I hate. The year when I didn't run every time I became later. The year when I didn't have to go to other villages, to anywhere I couldn't know. The year when I went on an airplane trice by myself. The year when I suddenly want to cut my hair and stop to pull it out or punch my head.  The year when I decided to stop thinking that I was depressed. The year when my eye was getting inflamed and my foot was getting injured. The year when I couldn't see my phone and laptop too. The year when I've got FOMO, cybersickness, and CVS. The year when I realized that my hobbies were not for sale. The year when I finally had a dream, even I know that the dream maybe won't become true. The year when I decided to stop having social media and I want to delete my Instagram account after all this year. I want to be happy without my friends because someday I may be alone and I should be happy with myself. The year when I really felt tired. I truly wanna quit. The year when I've got bored to hear any word. The year that ruined and changed my whole life.

I was happy when I wrote this. This is the best feeling I've ever had in my life. When I passed 2020. When I felt I became older, stronger, and cooler. When I realize it has been 1 year ago. One year since I came to Jakarta for the first time after 6 years has passed. When the airplane just lands and I checked my phone to see my GPI and goosebumps, I've got 4.00 on the 5th semester! That is the best day ever. When I looked at a Bento restaurant that I have always eaten when I was a kid. When I tried something new. A new ordering system, a new building, a new facility, a new food, a new trend. Everything was new and everything has changed. That moment just made me realized that I need something new. I was happy to saw something different. A good difference. The moment when I came to Christmas celebration and then it became my last Christmas celebration in my 20 years. When I came to a department store with my family to buy a new suit. When I came to a youth event by myself, meet a new friend who I didn't know and realized my status is not suitable for them. I know how to pick a friend now. Not everyone could become our friend. Cause everything depends on money. I learn something new and I was happy to walk in the rest area by myself. Just in the rest area and that made me happy.

Thank you for this amazing year.

I will always remember the best number of the year, 2020.

Postingan populer dari blog ini

HELLO MY WORLD, IT'S GOOD TO BE COMEBACK.

I found I stopped blogging around 6 years and want to make some new faces within. Six years.. I lost inspiration, most energy, and motivation. So today, with the first publishing after many years I want to say hi and thanks to everyone who pushed me to start writing again. You will find something different like new content. Previously, I just write an opinion and random things here. So, I added health and science stuff. I am using English in a few contents from now. I know I am not an expert in English like many of my friends. And you will find so much bad grammar here. But I am trying to expand my area and develop my knowledge. Honestly, I had a lot of unconfident either. But I felt like I can’t stop. I want to do something that many people around my life rarely do. So with my unconfident, I will write in 2 languages. I am sorry if you feel uncomfortable with my bad English. You just don’t have to read the English content or you can leave this blog like.. forever. This blog ...

Hi, my name is FOMO

Based on the true event. As a student, we have to pay to attend 24/7 in WhatsApp just to check out our mess schedule. Our campus system never had a fixed schedule for learning activities. So, our leader must call the lecture every single day just to check out if they won't teach us tomorrow. That how I start to get those symptoms.  Sometimes, the lecture replies to our leader's message at 10 pm and he would inform that confirmation at 11 pm. I never sleep at more than 12 pm inactive day till one day, I got inform at 11.45 pm that we will start study at 8 am on the next day. I slept early and woke up at 7.50 am. So, I became the crazy girl who runs to the faculty without took a shower at all. Even to brush my teeth, I didn’t have enough time. I had been late and can’t enter class many times because of that. I confess that I have bad time management. To sleep, eat, study, take a bath, I still confuse to decided which activity should I start. But in fact, I had a bad s...

5 Manfaat Ikut Program KKN Tematik Covid 19 Daring.

5 Manfaat Ikut Program KKN Tematik Covid 19 Daring.  KKN Tematik Covid 19 2020 Unsplash.com/Gaelle Marcel Sebagai tindak lanjut dari upaya penanganan Covid 19 melalui program Relawan Covid 19 Nasional (RECON) dan implementasi Tridharma perguruan tinggi melalui kebijakan Kampus Merdeka, Merdeka Belajar, Ditjen Dikti Kemdikbud berkolaborasi dengan BNPB, AIPKI, ISMKI dan dukungan berbagai  stakeholders , menyelenggarakan program Kuliah Kerja Nyata Tematik (KKNT) yang terkait dengan Covid 19. Salah satu tema dalam program KKNT ini ialah “Covid 19 – Daring”. Nah, pelaksanaan KKNT daring (dalam jaringan) ini cenderung membuat peserta merasa bosan dibandingkan luring (luar jaringan). Selain karena mereka tidak bisa berkumpul bersama rekan satu tim, pengadaan program kerja pun terbatas jika dilakukan hanya dari rumah sehingga KKN tidak terlihat menarik lagi. Tetapi jika melihat  benefit  yang ditawarkan setelah program KKNT Covid 19 ini selesai, kita pasti akan kembali mempe...