Langsung ke konten utama

The Moment When I Got Attract to Fashion



I don't like wears any dress and makeup. I made cosmetics. but it doesn't mean I wear that. it also doesn't mean I am special, speak about making other people down just to lift you up theory. There must be a lot of people not adore it too. A little back story when I was a kid, my mom got so flustered about making me wear a ball gown. "why don't you want to look like Princess when everybody does?" she said. 

And for the rest of my youth, I spend a lot of time to thought about that. why? I ended up look messed in my entire collages era every single day. I avoid parties, hang out, and funnies things. I also not came to the graduation. I hate looks spectacular. I do absolutely hate my appearance. I finally make a deal with my thought, spirit, and soul about this principle. and I found that I don't like cosmetics because it makes me feel like a fake. no offense, please. It's like a smile when you feel hurt. Happy when you broke. like putting a mask right on your face. It's freak. 

I don't like wearing a gown because it makes me look glamourous. Making me look older than I should. People also making fun of me to wear that. Sometimes I don't feel any deserve to wear that. It's sorta weird. There's always a time when someone who really knew me takes insulted me based on that girly appearance. and I hate being anxious about anxiousness. I hate putting people's comments over my head. 

But I couldn't off their picture out of me. At the same time, I realized, It's all just about fashion and images. Who am I? Do I even know what a specific style to my own character? Do I even know about mix and match? Do I know what the best version looks like with my own style? It's okay if you don't like any dress. Why should be a Princess, If you could be The Queen? Why should wear a gown just to looks elegant? Fashion is about the expression of your images. And cosmetics is the way to make it perfect. it's the last "touch-up" for your best appearance. show the world the best version of yours. And don't ever have compared to the other.

Postingan populer dari blog ini

HELLO MY WORLD, IT'S GOOD TO BE COMEBACK.

I found I stopped blogging around 6 years and want to make some new faces within. Six years.. I lost inspiration, most energy, and motivation. So today, with the first publishing after many years I want to say hi and thanks to everyone who pushed me to start writing again. You will find something different like new content. Previously, I just write an opinion and random things here. So, I added health and science stuff. I am using English in a few contents from now. I know I am not an expert in English like many of my friends. And you will find so much bad grammar here. But I am trying to expand my area and develop my knowledge. Honestly, I had a lot of unconfident either. But I felt like I can’t stop. I want to do something that many people around my life rarely do. So with my unconfident, I will write in 2 languages. I am sorry if you feel uncomfortable with my bad English. You just don’t have to read the English content or you can leave this blog like.. forever. This blog ...

Hi, my name is FOMO

Based on the true event. As a student, we have to pay to attend 24/7 in WhatsApp just to check out our mess schedule. Our campus system never had a fixed schedule for learning activities. So, our leader must call the lecture every single day just to check out if they won't teach us tomorrow. That how I start to get those symptoms.  Sometimes, the lecture replies to our leader's message at 10 pm and he would inform that confirmation at 11 pm. I never sleep at more than 12 pm inactive day till one day, I got inform at 11.45 pm that we will start study at 8 am on the next day. I slept early and woke up at 7.50 am. So, I became the crazy girl who runs to the faculty without took a shower at all. Even to brush my teeth, I didn’t have enough time. I had been late and can’t enter class many times because of that. I confess that I have bad time management. To sleep, eat, study, take a bath, I still confuse to decided which activity should I start. But in fact, I had a bad s...

5 Manfaat Ikut Program KKN Tematik Covid 19 Daring.

5 Manfaat Ikut Program KKN Tematik Covid 19 Daring.  KKN Tematik Covid 19 2020 Unsplash.com/Gaelle Marcel Sebagai tindak lanjut dari upaya penanganan Covid 19 melalui program Relawan Covid 19 Nasional (RECON) dan implementasi Tridharma perguruan tinggi melalui kebijakan Kampus Merdeka, Merdeka Belajar, Ditjen Dikti Kemdikbud berkolaborasi dengan BNPB, AIPKI, ISMKI dan dukungan berbagai  stakeholders , menyelenggarakan program Kuliah Kerja Nyata Tematik (KKNT) yang terkait dengan Covid 19. Salah satu tema dalam program KKNT ini ialah “Covid 19 – Daring”. Nah, pelaksanaan KKNT daring (dalam jaringan) ini cenderung membuat peserta merasa bosan dibandingkan luring (luar jaringan). Selain karena mereka tidak bisa berkumpul bersama rekan satu tim, pengadaan program kerja pun terbatas jika dilakukan hanya dari rumah sehingga KKN tidak terlihat menarik lagi. Tetapi jika melihat  benefit  yang ditawarkan setelah program KKNT Covid 19 ini selesai, kita pasti akan kembali mempe...